Even though my little boy (a man really) is 26, I remember this feeling like it was yesterday. Where does the time go right? I also remember thinking, "I sure hope he doesn't get sick this year." If only I knew then what I knew now about essential oils. This is exciting but can also be a bit of a scary time for some of us and our health. dōTERRA makes it a little easier with their On Guard® Protecting Throat Drops. Some of the key ingredients in these throat drops are Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, and Myrrh all of which will help you and your students stay awake and their immune systems boosted during studying hours. Another great time that teachers like to have a throat drop is right before they teach a dōTERRA class. It soothes and preps their throat so they are ready to teach and answer all the questions they get afterwards.
Another favorite On Guard product you'll want to have on hand is the On Guard Beadlets. Most people like to pop them in their mouth to keep them feeling healthy or if they are feeling under the weather. I like to use them like that too. Today I was showing a customer my favorite way to use them by popping a beadlets between my fingers and then rubbing my hands together--instant hand sanitizer. Now who doesn't need that for school right?
Uses for the beadlets
- Keep in your kid’s lunchbox and have them take one beadlet a day during the cold winter months*
- Keep in your purse for on-the-go immunity support*
- Conveniently pop one beadlet in your mouth each day for fresh breath
- Convenient consumption method for doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend
- Promotes healthy immune and respiratory function*
Uses for the throat drops
- Features the immune-supporting properties of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend*
- Take during a flight to help support your immune system*
- Keep in purse or car for a convenient immune booster*
- Give to teachers as a gift to help them during the cold winter seasons*
- Use to help give soothing relief to dry, scratchy throat
- Use during harsh weather conditions
- Use before giving a speech or teaching a class
- Share with your theater friends before going on stage
- Helps calm and soothe occasional dry, scratchy throat
What situations have you found it was handy to have a throat drop or beadlets? To learn more about this product, check out dōTERRA’s spotlight on their Throat Protecting Throat Drops or the Beadlets.