Sometimes you just need a quick snack that is not only nutritious, but tastes good.--and that kids love too.
Today I sent my son home with some of these for his plane ride since the food options in the airport aren't great.
This recipe makes 12 bars. The next time you make these, you may want to make a double or triple batch.
1 cup natural cashew, almond, or peanut butter
½ cup honey
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 cup almond flour
2 scoops Chocolate dōTERRA Protein (you can also use the Vegan or Vanilla protein)
¼ cup dairy-free white chocolate chips (I prefer the Lily's brand)
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the peanut butter
and honey until smooth.
2. Add the oats, flour, Vegan dōTERRA Protein, and
chocolate chips to the mixture and mix until
3. Spread the mixture onto a cutting board until at a
4. Cut into 12 bars and enjoy!
5. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for
up to 14 day