Whether you work from home, travel for work or work in the office, you want to fuel yourself with something nutritious to sustain you through your morning.
Some times your good intentions of eating healthy goes out the door when you find yourself rushing around or something unexpected popping up.
I've got you covered. Here are some things I find helpful whether I have the time or don't.
One of my favorite go to when I'm not drinking a smoothie are my Dark Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats.
This recipe makes two servings, but you can also use it as a snack item, thus getting 4-6 servings. The recipe is below.
1 cup old-fashioned oats (not quick oats)
1 cup coconut or almond milk
1/2 cup of coconut milk or plain greek yogurt
1 tbsp raw honey
1 tbsp cacao powder (not cocoa)
2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
Pinch of salt
2. Stir in the oats and coconut.
3. Pour into an airtight container and place in the refrigerator overnight or at least 5 hours.
4. Garnish with dark chocolate chips and shaved
coconut (or your favorite toppings), and then enjoy! Keep in the refrigerator for
up to 5 days.
If you decide to order to order the doTERRA Chocolate protein, check out the other Nutrition line products. Add on a customer wholesale option to save 25% off your order.
👉🏻👉🏻 Overnight crockpot oats is another great option. At night before you go to bed, set it and forget it. The next morning, your kitchen will smell so good from the aroma of the cinnamon and vanilla.
1. In a crockpot, add 4 cups milk of choice, 1 cup steel cut oats, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a vanilla bean.
2. If you like it sweetened, add 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
3. Cook with lid on low for 7-8 hours or overnight. Serve and top with favorite toppings.
4. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. I like to store in individual containers so that you can grab and go when morning calls.
Recipe credit: doTERRA Essential Oils