Buy Melissa 5ml, Get two oils free!
Come out of the darkness and into the light❤️
Buy the cherished Melissa Oil (I refer to it as Frankincense's sister because it's just as powerful, but in a different way) and get Yellow Mandarin & Roman Chamomile FREE!
Add Melissa oil to your cart and your free oils will automatically go in the cart!
These are year must haves to keep your body healthy for fitness recovery and to help you leave tension behind so you feel your best!
Available Wednesday July 29 only!
- Item: 30850001
- Wholesale: $115.00
This is the most exciting and shocking oil included in a BOGO I think I have ever seen! The Melissa plant (also known as lemon balm) is the origin of Melissa oil and it has a HUGE array of uses and health benefits. Some include:
Helping support a healthy immune system
Supporting perfect relaxation (due to the two main chemical constituents of geranial and neral)
Great for calming tension and nerves
Giving your skin an invigorating boost
Help lessen feelings of stress and promote emotional well-being
Create a relaxing environment that encourages a restful night’s sleep diffuse with Serenity and Cedarwood
Melissa is most commonly known for its antiviral properties which makes it a great addition to your oil line up!
Trivia: Did you know it takes 66 pounds of leaves to make one 5mL bottle of Melissa essential oil?
Roman Chamomile Uses
The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used Roman Chamomile oil for courage during war.
- Add one to two drops to your favorite moisturizer, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthful-looking skin and hair.
- Add one to two drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.*
- Diffuse or apply Roman Chamomile oil to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
Yellow Mandarin Uses
Yellow Mandarin comes from the peel of the fruit when it is partially ripe. The sweet and refreshing scent of Yellow Mandarin creates an energizing and uplifting environment. When you need to create an atmosphere that is positive and cheerful, diffuse Yellow Mandarin.
- Diffuse alone or with your favorite floral oil or fir oil.
- Put a few drops at the bottom of your shower in the morning for a light, uplifting scent and natural steam facial.
- Add several drops to a spray bottle with water for a natural cleaner. Add additional citrus oils you like for extra cleansing power.
- Take 1–2 drops internally after a particularly large meal for digestive support.
- Add a drop to your water or smoothie.
- When taken internally, Yellow Mandarin oil soothes the nervous system, supports healthy immune response, and promotes digestion.
- Limonene, one of the two main chemical constituents in Yellow Mandarin, is cleansing.
- Clinical research shows that limonene supports a healthy metabolism and cellular function.
More resources for today's oils: